+ Reply to Thread

Post Run Sheet Templates

HI all,
    I am part of a small department just getting into EMS coverage and while we are just first responders/qrs we need a decent run sheet...does anyone have an excel or word template they could send that they use?
    thanks!

If you share your email address I can send you ours tomorrow.

Default I learned how to attach!

Patient Care Report.zip

OK, here is our run form with the names changed to protect the innocent. I highlighted any changes I made where you will have to fill in your information. It is a word document so change it to your hearts desire.

We print ours in triplicate on NCR paper. The first page is the top and the next three are the backs of each sheet. The last page is our continuation form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

EMail me and I will share withh you some documents I use when I train (I am an FTO). They are ALS, but 99% will apply.

croaker260@gmail.com
    Steve

Paramedic, CCEMT-P, Geek

"Boldness is like a condom. If you depend on it all the time, no matter how good it is, and no matter how good you are, eventually it will break. "

"Personally, I believe that if we write our CE, text books, and curricula at the physician level instead of the kindergarten level, our medics and EMTs will rise to the occasion and meet the higher standard....."

Youtube of PPT, www.slideshare.com Post your best, share with the rest!